CA. JAYARAM. D. R is one of the well-known chartered accountants in Bangalore and a proud owner of Pro-TEAM Solutions Private Limited, a consultant company. Jayaram hails from a farmer’s family and has achieved everything through his hard work and dedication, which others dream of achieving.
Jayaram cleared his CA in just one go in the year 2002 and amazed everyone in his family. CA exams are one of the toughest in India, but they did not stop him from achieving his dreams. For some years, he practiced Implementing Internal controls and helped his clients’ businesses thrive by advising them on becoming system dependent. But in a few years, he understood that he is not meant for 9 to 6 jobs and started his consultancy company.
In the year 2014, he laid the foundation of Pro-TEAM Solutions Private Limited. And within seven years, he converted a one-person company into a company of more than 1000 employees. He invested 1 million rupees in his company when he started it, and today his company makes a turnover of more than 250 million rupees. Pro-TEAM Solutions Private Limited is one of the fastest-growing companies today and has more than ten branches across India. To date, the company has served more than 200 large and MNC clients where each coming back to them year after year. The company also performs audits and, to date, has conducted more than 1 lakh audits.
Jayaram believes that farmers are the true builders of a nation and considers them to be his inspiration. He has three reasons for this:
- He says that farmers have taught him to stay dedicated to working. He further adds that desired productivity can only be achieved by being committed through dedication and hard work.
- The never to give up attitude of farmers is what amazes him. He believes that success can only be achieved if you pass all the obstacles and jump back with the same energy, dedication, and commitment and continue to work with the same commitment and dedication.
- The concern and love with which a farmer grows crops for his customer inspire him to work the same way towards customers to satisfy them fully.
Jayaram thanks his stars and also dedicates his success to his team. He was fortunate enough to possess the three key essentials before starting his business: knowledge and expertise in delivering services, a committed team, and a network to reach out in the market and tap the opportunity areas. He believes that it would have been impossible for him to grow and reach where he is today without these three key essentials.
The three things he has learned from his struggles and success are:
- There is no substitute for hard work and dedication
- Be innovative always and constantly update yourself to be relevant
- Constantly give growth to your people, which will only help you grow as well
In 7 years, he and his company has also earned several awards. Some of which are:
- CEO of the Year – By Katalist Research at New Delhi in the year 2017
- CEO of the Year – By Pride of Nation at New Delhi in the year 2018
- Leading Internal Audit service provider by India Leadership Awards, at Taj Bangalore in 2018
- Best SME Award in the professional sector by KSMBOA, @ Bangalore in 2015
- Most progressive entrepreneur of the year, by India Icon Awards in the year 2021
Lastly, Jayaram believes that
To achieve something, you need to have a long-term vision and remain passive to ups and downs and work towards achieving the goals.
If you’re inspired with this story, do share it with your friends and family & be their fountain of positivity! Don’t forget to share your views and experiences with us in the comment section; we care for all of you!